Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Little Disappointed.......

I know I've stated before that I was a huge fan of President Clinton. A lot of people had a problem with him because he lied about his extramarital affair... I, personally had no problem with his lie, simply because I didn't think that The People, nor the government, had any right to question him about it.

Today, Obama disappointed me. As he addressed an audience in New Mexico, a woman asked him about his Christian faith. Apparently, though the President has stated many times that he his Christian, about a third of Americans think he is secretly Muslim. I find it insulting that he should have to attest to his faith at all. Whose business is it? This just infuriates me.

I hope in 20 years it comes out that he is Muslim. How many times should he feel obligated to answer this question? It's ridiculous and inconsequential.

Go Obama... Don't bend to the ignorance... I hope he is lying.. he would have every right!

3 comments:

Cele said...

So I'm not sure how he disappointed you?

Unknown said...

I'm disappointed that he allows the public to make him feel obligated to answer this question time and time again.

His religion, faith, lack of faith, whatever, is HIS business.. Some people will or won't vote for someone based on that person's religious standings, but that, to me, is stupid. I believe everyone... politicians, rocks stars, actors... every one deserves a private life and that should be part of it.

I wish he'd stand up and say, "It's none of your damned business!"

Cele said...

I think standing up and saying it's none of your business would just solidify the naysayers. It isn't anyone's business based on our freverant demand of separation (and the misunderstand of what this means) of state and church.