Tuesday, September 28, 2010

EXTRA EXTRA.... READ ALL ABOUT IT!!!!

AMERICANS SUCK AT RELIGION....

A new study finds that Americans, from one of the most religiously diverse countries in the world, apparently don't know crap about religion...

I am thrilled to find that the people who scored the highest..... wanna guess??? Atheists and agnostics!!! Jews and Mormons followed closely...

"Only eight of the 3,412 survey respondents got all 32 questions right. Six got them all wrong."

 On CNN's 10 question segment... I got one question wrong.... it was a head slapper, "Duh"... how did you do??? Ohhhhh maybe I can find the actual 32 question quiz.....

The Pew Forum conducted this study, and you can go there to take a larger segment on the quiz. Unfortunately, when I tried, the site was having some technical difficulties...

Give it a try, let me know how you did and what you think about it.

2 comments:

Cele said...

I couldn't find the 32 question poll, I missed two in the 15 question poll.

Unknown said...

I found the actual phone survey. I will eventually go through it and remove the demographic info polling questions and post it.

Unfortunately, the test didn't have an answer key, so I will also do the research and verify the answers. I'm fairly certain that I only missed 3 questions, 2 I had no clue on... 1, I'm not positive about.

The test is multiple choice though... How could people have scored so abysmally?

Sad, Sad, Sad.