Friday, September 10, 2010

HAHAHAHA

Well, I know how she found out about the phone call. Mouse's husband blabbed when Lucifer made a comment about the Plumber not even calling Gemini on his first day of 6th grade. (I called that one didn't I?) Nevermind that she'd conveniently LOST her phone and when he did try to call it, it went straight to voicemail..... AND THE MAILBOX WAS FULL!!

Did I mention that she forgot to pick Gemini up at the bus stop on his first day... And that she was in bed until almost 6 pm and he was locked out and had to go to his Aunt's house?

So I told Mouse the gist of our conversation and asked her what was really being said... She's saying, "I control Plumber's life."

hmmmmmmm she does huh?? This girl has no fucking clue.
I'm seeing an exorcism in the near future.

1 comment:

Cele said...

Like you said before, she'll hang herself with her own words. Your actions speak louder than her words.

I have to say, boy Mouse's husband is a major trouble maker.