Thursday, September 23, 2010

J-Lo On Idol....

At first I was like... ugggggg but, really I guess she's not a bad choice. Much better than Howard Stern, by far.. That man makes me ill.

She promises to not be a diva... Who cares... to the idiot that was like "I hear she only likes yellow M&M's, who's going to pick them out?" Duh... You can order just yellow ones you moron... You can order yellow ones that say "We worship J-Lo" if you really want..

Just sayin'...

It'll be an interesting season... losing Simon. I'm not that heartbroken over losing Ellen... but to lose two will make things interesting.

Can't wait for the season to start!!

1 comment:

Cele said...

Darmit I hate when I don't copy my comments and blogger eats them.

I'm not sold on J-lo - she was reportedly not on because she's a diva. She is now on because she's a diva and her mentoring last season. Personally I didn't understand the hype on her as a mentor - I thought she sucked. I will wait to see how she does as a Judge.

Steven Tyler? hmmm dude, what are you guys thinking? I love Aerosmith, but what insights can he offer? How to annoy your own band? How to fall off the wagon time and again? How to scream? For that they could have brought back Adam Lambert.

Nigel Lithgow wanted Elton John. Really I'm not sure how that would have gone either.

What happened to Harry? Over the seasons (barring the first when I didn't watch) Harry has been the best, offering the most, giving it all when he mentored. Based on that he would be great as a judge.

What about having a rotating seat for former Idol winners and say top finalist who have proven themselves in the industry ranks? They know what it is like to be a contestant, but the know even more so what it is like and what you have to do to make your mark, please the producers, the label and even harder the buying public.

Time will tell.