Friday, May 7, 2010

I'm In A Contemplative Mood....

Mom, cover your eyes.

Don't ask my why I'm stuck on this question tonight... but I'm just wondering... What is the real fascination with shaving the bush? Really, I find myself in the should I? or shouldn't I? and this has been eating at me for YEARS. Obviously guys care, cuz they tend to ask (which I think is tacky). I feel you should wait and see.... and if you have a preference, well- you need to wait til your opinion REALLY counts. If we aren't to the point that you can request a favorite piece of lingerie, then you can not make suggestions on how I maintain the pubis.
1) I'm a bit afraid of razor burn in that general area. I have sensitive skin.
2) The fact that you want it to be reminiscent of that of a prepubescent's freaks me the fuck out.
3) For above reason, shaved balls freaks me out. (Just so you know)

Sorry, I'm in a weird mood and have a bunch of random junk on my mind... Perhaps if I get it out of my head I can focus on Talk Thursday.

2 comments:

Cele said...

A friend of mine once said they snickered in the hospital at her because they thought she had shaved a little before she had surgery. She told them she thought they were rude, how do they know she doesn't shave all the time?

I'll let you guess which one that was.

Unknown said...

I'm thinking Leigh... but really have no clue.
And hey, you didn't cover your eyes.

LOL