Wednesday, March 16, 2011

..................................Casey??

When I heard the lead in that Casey was singing Nirvana, I was so excited. I didn't check dates... but I thought Casey would do awesome with Come As You Are. And he probably would have, if he'd been born the next year...
I thought of all these great songs Casey could have done.. and was like a year off... 1992 was a great year! You were born the right day.... a year too early... DAMN!



or  AND OMG THIS SONG MAKES ME HAPPY!

or

or though it was never originally released as a single... This song actually came out on "Ten" in 1991 but hit the charts in 93 by demand of the people. There has never been a video release by the band and they still refuse to commercially release the song as a single. So any way, I'm a stick it in the middle and call it 1992! And truth be told.. James would do this song even better!
ohhh that song makes me think of Soundgarden's Spoonman... Casey would rock that... but that was '94.

5 comments:

Cele said...

I have to say I liked Casey's choice - why, because he stepped so far outside his comfort zone. It wasn't a ballad, nobody else had done it, sadly though I wouldn't buy the single, even though it helps Japan.

I thought Stefano rocked it. I voted for Scotty, Adam, and Thia. Going home? It's a toss up between Paul and Naiami.

Unknown said...

Adam??????????????
You mean James?

I voted for Casey... Cuz I heart him, James, and Laurin.. I thought she rocked it for being as sick as she was...

..... really was not feeling Jas.... Jacob... hahahaha Steven cracks me up... But then, I've never really gotten him.. He's my vote for the next going home.. I don't care if the judges like him.. He blows... They clung to Ashton.. and that didn't help her in the end.

Cele said...

No I meant Casey, as in Casey Adams - I'm duh an idiot. I didn't vote for James because he doesn't need my vote - the guy rocks all by his self. Vote for the worst named Paul their poster child of the week.

Unknown said...

Abrahms!

Love you!

Cele said...

ha ha oh gosh he's doomed.