Thursday, March 24, 2011

American Idol..... Akkk!

OMG Casey!!! by the skin of your teeth! I thought J-Lo was gonna cry!

Having missed the majority of the show, I walked in and got it to the right channel about 15 seconds before they said Casey was going home...


Casey!! I love you! You deserve to be there... I really expected it to be Naima or Haley or Lauren or even Stephano... but he's such a cutie.... He'll go far on looks, and don't forget he can actually sing.


They totally made the right call in using the save...

Yay Casey!!

1 comment:

Cele said...

I don't usually watch the results night, you can find out with out the pain on line....but tonight, nothing on I caught the last 15 minutes. Total shocker. It just goes that I need to quit voting - I jinx people. I am so happy they kept Casey.