Saturday, November 28, 2009

Random Meme

Whaaa??? I'm it???? Ok!

1. What is your occupation right now?   Emergency Department Unit Secretary
2. What color are your socks right now?   No socks
3. What are you listening to right now?   Dr Bowers dictate
4. What was the last thing you ate?     Fish 'n Chips
5. Can you drive a stick shift?   I can !!! hahahaha
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?   Personal call? My mom.
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?   Duh!
8. How old are you today? 33
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?   Oregon Duck Football
10. What is your favorite drink?   CoffeeCoffeeCoffee
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? OMG and my roots are soooooo bad
12. Favorite food?    ummmmmm chocolate???
13. What is the last movie you watched?  DVD ?The new Transformers... it was good.. In the theater ? 2012... I liked it.. but mom don't go see it. You'll bitch through the whole thing.
14. Favorite day of the year?    ummmm should I have one?
15. How do you vent anger?   I get mad and cry!
16. What was your favorite toy as a child?    Fire!!! hahaha. ummmm gosh, depends on the age.
17. What is your favorite season? winter, spring, fall.................. I HATE SUMMER!
18. Cherries or Blueberries?   RASPBERRIES
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? NO, Blog away
20. Who is the most likely to respond? Tandy
21. Who is least likely to respond? ?????
22. Living arrangement?  What the hell is this? The left side of my is always available if that's what you're asking.
23. When was the last time you cried?    Holy crap. Seriously. I cry all the time. Daily. So gods only know.
24. What is on the floor of your closet? Why are you asking? who have you been talking too? I DIDN'T DO IT! ...................... boxes
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? Umm, Shit!  I have to tag people?   Tandy
26. What did you do last night?    Worked.
27. What are you most afraid of?   Nothing.... That's not true. Very little. Nothing material, and we don't talk about them, to acknowledge your fears gives them life.
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Chedder with bacon please
29. What is your favorite kind of dog? Slovensky Cuvac
30. What is your favorite day of the week?  ummmm Saturday? GO DUCKS!!
31. How many states have you lived in? 1 - Oregon ... and 1 Province - Ontario...
32. Diamonds or pearls? hmmmmm blue diamonds
33. What is your favorite flower? Lilies
34. What are your favorite two movies of all time? Dogma and The Gladiator.

1 comment:

Cele said...

I do have to say you're about the most fearless person I know.

What No Prince of Thieves?