Friday, November 6, 2009

Ohhh Freedom!

I was raised on sports. I always tell people  that I got my potty mouth from my mother; but for me, I perfected it. Conjugating swear words is the only art form I excel at. My mother doesn't cuss a lot in her everyday life... but apparently swearing while watching sports doesn't count.... kind of like bathroom farts.
For the first time in my adult life.... I don't have a roommate.. I don't have anyone around to bitch if I want to watch sports... Ohhhh the rapture..

THIS WEEK I HAVE WATCHED FOOTBALL, BASEBALL, AND HOCKEY!!!

I ask you, does life get any better??? ................ well sex would be nice.

(I swear, if it weren't for the fact that I have given birth, and have an insatiable need for chocolate, I'd wonder if I really have ovaries.. When does American Idol come back on? I need to exercise my girl-mones.)

Tonight I"m watching the Boise St/Louisiana Tech game... And I didn't know who to root for. My gut says Boise beat us, I want them to die.... but logic says that if they are the one team that beat us, it looks better if they  stay undefeated. A few minutes into the game it was apparent that it didn't matter who I rooted for, Boise's going to win. Everyone says that their being undefeated doesn't really mean much because they don't have a difficult conference, but either Lou Tech sucks or Boise's pretty damn good.  Or  they're having a pretty impressive game at least.

Tomorrow we go to Stanford... (I'm kinda nervous.) I think we can. We're on fire lately... ESPN is picking the Ducks to win... but shit happens, and shit sucks..... *Fingers crossed* GO DICKS!!!!

OHhhhhh and, light a candle for me..... I MIGHT be in line for a set of Civil War tickets... When I told Connie that Burp cried cuz he didn't get to go to the Halloween game, she said it was very likely that she could get me Civil War tickets.... that would be sooooooooooo sweet... even if it's a night game and I have to work afterwards... I could be a little late....

Go DUCKS!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe I spoke too soon. On-side kick recovered by the kicker.... Lou Tech seems to be "kicking" it up a notch. hehehehe I kill me.

Cele said...

I am so rooting against Boise State. grrrrh. They only thing they have going for them is Justin Wilcox.

Unknown said...

Damn.... I wondered if that was him.... you can't be rude mom, he is my future brother-in-law, I mean.... I STILL plan on marrying Josh when I grow up...

Cele said...

You can marry Josh, but you need to go to San Diego to do that.

Unknown said...

Is he with the Chargers?? or just living?

Cele said...

Just living... probably selling insurance... isn't that what most ex-football players do?

foundinidaho said...

Meh. Boise State. Meh Meh Meh.

Go Nevada. Go Ducks. Go Idaho.