Sunday, November 8, 2009

One More Meme...

Ok... so really... I'm just putting off housework.

Here we go.

  1. What do you add to your coffee? White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Creamer.... mmmmmMMMMmmmmm
  2. What are you reading now? Angels and Demons by Dan Brown
  3. Do you own a gun? 2- 22 rifles
  4. Are you registered to vote? Yes... Democrat.... but I don't ALWAYS  vote party.
  5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No. Well, if they're going to make me get nakid.... I demand dinner and a movie first.
  6. What do you think of hot dogs? Post-cholecystectomy... love'em
  7. Favorite Christmas Song? “Little Drummer Boy”
  8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee.. all day, everyday
  9. Can you do push ups? No.. not ever... but I can still do the splits!
  10. What was the name of your first boyfriend/girlfriend? Funny... I could have left my mom's answer... Ron.. and yes his blue eyes were beautiful.
  11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelery? My 21st birthday ring
  12. Favorite hobby? Hobby.....? Who has time for hobbies..
  13. Do you work with people who idolize you? No, but they should.
  14. Do you have ADD? Maybe.... or am I just an airhead?
  15. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself? My laziness...
  16. What’s your Middle name? Doniene
  17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. I gotta pee. What day is it? Hmmmm COFFEE.
  18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday. Cigarettes.... that's it.
  19. Name 3 beverages you regularly drink. Coffee, Diet Cherry Pepsi, cranberry juice....
  20. Current worry right now? How long till I HAVE to go pee
  21. What side do you dress to? depends on what I find first....
  22. Favorite place to be? In the car, driving to mom's.
  23. How did you bring in the New Year? shit... I can't remember what I had for dinner last night...
  24. Where would you like to go? COSTA RICA, Ireland, Scotland
  25. Name three people who will complete this. Not really passing it on... tho anyone can... duh
  26. Whose answers do you want to read the most? everyones
  27. What color shirt are you wearing? White tank top..... with a shelf bra... cuz I don't feel like wearing a real one...
  28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No... but I love the high count Egyptian stuff...
  29. Can you whistle? Not really... my mom took the whistle for the next few generations..
  30. Favorite colors(s)? Green, pink, and blue
  31. Could you be a pirate? naw, I'm a ninja
  32. What songs do you sing in the shower? Amen-by Take 6, Dream a little dream...., Sentimental Journey, 
  33. Favorite girls name? Gavynne
  34. Favorite boy’s name? Calen
  35. What’s in your pocket right now? no pockets.. usually cell, lighter, pack of smokes, lipgloss, and maybe money in my bra..
  36. Last thing that made you laugh? Who knows, I laugh a lot
  37. Best bed sheets as a child? I had Garfield... I can't say they were best... but I had 'em.
  38. Worst injury you’ve ever had?Hyper extended, then dislocated my knee over and over and over and over
  39. Do you love where you live? My apartment? better than where I used to live, Oregon... there's no better place on earth.
  40. How many TVs do you have in your house? Three
  41. Who is your loudest friend? my friend Ty
  42. How many dogs do you have? None.. 2 kitties, Boudicea (Bodi) and Neko
  43. Does anyone have a crush on you? Doubtful
  44. What are the most fun things you ever did? Crap. Apple baseball with Burp and Jackie, Music trivia and singing in the car with mom...
  45. What are your favorite books? Lucifer's Hammer- Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle, The Lord Of The Rings – JRR Tolkien, The Jenny T Partridge series - Natalie, Dean Koontz, Charles Dickens
  46. What is your favorite candy? Anything peanut butter and chocolate
  47. Favorite Team? U of O Ducks.
  48. What songs do you want played at your funeral? Don't want one.. but there can be a party... ummmm How bout "It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to.........." LOL You would cry too if it happened to you... dootdododoot
  49. What were you doing at 12 AM? Worrying that I had my weekends confused and maybe I should be at work..
  50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? What day is it? Where's Ben? Do I have to get him from school?

2 comments:

Cele said...

What happend to the wocket?

Unknown said...

I'm quite certain it's with the Jertain behind the curtain.