Monday, August 30, 2010

Life Is About Compromises

Last night, he offered up an agreement... If I learn to tolerate Jim Carey, he will learn to love Green Day.

On one hand, I'm like, how hard can it be to love Green Day? Everyone, by all rights, should love Green Day. And, for a second, I kinda think I'm getting the shit-end of the stick, but then - I do only have to tolerate Jim Carey, and Will Ferrell wasn't even mentioned.

Then I blew his socks off. He tells me that he named his son because of this skating movie he used to watch when he was younger.. I said, "Gleaming the Cube? I loved that movie." His jaw dropped and he told me I was amazing... which he's damned fucking right I am! Bout time he started acknowledging it.. hahaha no he always does.

Gosh.... I need to name him for you guys... sheesh.. Mr Three Doors Down is just too time consuming... I'll have to think about this one.

3 comments:

Cele said...

I think you should call him Mr. Plumber. Try Bruce Almighty, even I could stomach Jim Carey in that one. What's not to love about Green Day? And if you're stuck on Mr. Three Doors Down, which ha ha I just got it, you might try
Mr 3DD - I won't assume that's his bra size... honest.

Unknown said...

hahahaha. ur cute!

foundinidaho said...

A guy, boy, I get busy and the next thing I know everything's changing!

Jim Carrey - The Mask. Love him in that. Sadly, not so much after that.