Saturday, August 14, 2010

Another Soundtrack Day!!!!

I don't care what anyone says... this is an awesome song...
Nick Jonas and the Administration- Who I Am


Staind - It's Been Awhile yeah.... they'd probably DIE if they knew they were in the same playlist as Nick Jonas...and came second.. haha Ohhhhh well.

Moist - Breathe ...... If only I could breathe what you breathe.. if only I could see what you see..... Canadian.....

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris .... 'nuff said.

Tal Bachman - She's So High ... Daddy was the Bachman in the Bachman, Turner Overdrive... a fun tune I picked up living in Canada.. LOVE IT!!

Musically Canada was a great experience for me... I found great bands like this one... The Tea Party - The Massenger   No not the crazy political group.. This guys voice is captivating!!!

wow.... maybe I'm just in the mood for good music I haven't heard in a long time.... Here's another great Canadian Band... Econoline Crush - You Don't Know What It's Like ... another angsty song that speaks to the soul!!

I just have to say.. I miss Much Music... so much better than MTV ever dreamed of being... and it actually showed videos instead of stupid reality shows that no one gives a damn about!

2 comments:

Cele said...

I love Iris, Who I Am not bad. But now you will laugh. The other day I hear this music coming from Bob's office. And I popped my head in his office and said, "Funky Cold Medina? Darn I haven't heard that song in decades. You wouldn't happen to have Korn's Word Up would ya?" Ah the nusic we learn fron our kids.

Jen said...

Joan (my wife) really likes She's So High because it's one of the few songs that mentions a Joan. Which, if your name is Joan, is pretty cool.