Friday, July 23, 2010

Krazy Kids....

Burp and Diva have been playing "house" for a week now. So far they have 5 children... 3 bears, 1 monkey, and a baby doll.
We've been joking for months about how they fight like an old married couple. They'll rage and scream at each other, then stomp off to their separate rooms and cry over it.
The other day, they had a big blow up. They were at Diva's house and got into an argument over the "family dog", one of Diva's stuffed animals. It ended with Burp screaming, "I'm leaving, and you'll never see Junior again!" As he made for the door, Diva screamed, "Fine! Leave! I HATE YOU!" as she threw toys at him.

Burp came home enraged, yelling at me about the fight. Diva's mom texted me, in hysterics after having witnessed the whole thing.
"Psam, I think divorce court is next."
"Do we have to jump to divorce?" I asked. "Can't we try marriage counseling?"
We snickered back and forth for quite awhile.
Two hours later, they were one big happy family again. Kids!

2 comments:

Cele said...

Wow, that was close. After Burp made both Ducky and I admit that "we accept her" it would be nice to meet her before the big break up.

Unknown said...

LOL. The most hysterical part is that if you TELL them that they fight like a married couple or boyfriend and girlfriend, they both do the big "EWWWWW, gross" of denial.

*eye roll*