Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Ode to Billie Joe....


Armstrong, the greatest love of my life. Sorry Bobbie Gentry, you thought I was gonna go back, way back. He is the god of main stream punk and my longest love affair ever. Billie had been in my life for... oh, damn I'm old, 15 years. I wish I could find a real boy I could stand for more than 10 seconds. I did have a 4 year fling with Joe McIntyre, but that doesn't count cuz that was junior high.. and well, he wasn't a real boy either. I was pretty head over heals for Mr. He's-Ohhh-Sooo-Cute, and he was a real boy, but he was in "like" with my cousin and therefore a douche bag. But, admittedly, I didn't feel that way for years. There's nothing wrong with lust and mental flings!!!



I just really love Green Day. And Billie Joe is definitely the hottest guy in eyeliner. Pete Wentz is kinna cute, but not without the eyeliner. Billie Joe is cute without... and he liks girls... well, Pete does too, but... NOT that I have a prob with boy on boy, just that Dan Savage would say, if you want an exclusive relationship you have to be able to give your partner what he needs... Though Pete says he doesn't like penises, he also later said he was a "fag"(his word, not mine) , but then took it back. Talking about 'shock factor', or some shit. Either way he's eye candy... in eyeliner. And a drama queen.


Look at those veins, heroin addicts every where must be jealous.

I'm just rambling now. I'm tired. I was having a hell of a time putting that second pic where I wanted it. It's been years since I messed with html codes. So now that I got it, I'll shut up... and leave you with one more pick of my beautiful man. hehehe


Nite!!

~Psam
Ohhh ohhh ohhh this is good! Beware the Sodomites want to recruit you!

3 comments:

Cele said...

And there was the whole Javy Lopez thing too - smoothered by a wife and a green jello fetish.

Unknown said...

I like my men older and less immature than Billie Joe. I mean, don't get me wrong, he's a nice piece of man-meat but I wouldn't count on his red-tie-wearing-ass to bring me flowers or to remember our anniversary.

Give me Colin Firth any day.

Anonymous said...

One minute, please!